Our History and Future
Sidelink Transport is a family owned and operated business established in 2007.
Achievements and milestones for the company are:
- 2013 – In collaboration with Hammar, Sidelink introduced the first Lightweight Sideloader in Australia.
- 2016 – Transitioned to a new modern Transport Management System with Customer Portal.
- 2016 – Sidelink was one of the first in Australia to offer an in-house VGM service to customers for SOLAS compliance.
- 2019 – First A-Double combination in the fleet.
- 2020 – Moved from a shared premises in Tottenham to a dedicated purpose-built facility in Truganina.
- 2020 – Sidelink approved to offer Biosecurity Fumigations.
- 2021 – First Quad-quad B-Double combination in the fleet.
- 2022 – Depot expansion completed with capacity for 1500+ TEU.
- 2023 – Customs 77G Depot Licence approved.
With our vision to offer a competitive price to the client along with a service that can be relied upon – Sidelink Transport continues to invest in innovations and our growth.
Our Vision and Promise
From our humble beginnings in 2007, Sidelink Transport’s vision to offer a competitive price to the client along with a service which can be relied upon. With dedicated work and a commitment to continuously improve, we have organically expanded our operations whilst keeping our vision firmly in sight. Over the years, we have developed strong working relationships with our staff and with the people who matter most to us, our customers.